If this is your first time receiving a Massage session, here is what you need to know to make your experience a positive one:
- Please arrive ten minutes before your scheduled session in order to fill out a short information sheet disclosing any personal injuries or health concerns.
- It is courteous to shower before your session.
- If you must cancel your session, please do so within 24 hours notice whenever possible.
- Minors must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
- Be sure to drink plenty of water to help the lymphatic system flush the now-loosened deposits out of your body. It's also important to keep your muscles hydrated.
- Payment is expected upon completion of your session, unless alternate arrangements are made in advance. If you liked your experience, tipping your therapist is always appreciated! Credit cards, personal checks and cash are all accepted.
- Talk to your therapist about stretches and other things you can do on your own to maintain the effects from your session.
- For Massage Therapy session: most clients choose to completely disrobe when receiving a massage. You will be modestly draped with sheets at all times in order to maintain a high level of comfort and professionalism.
- If any applied pressure or stroke is too much or too little for your preference, please inform your therapist. This kind of feedback is greatly appreciated.
- Some clients enjoy talking to their therapist during a session while others prefer the quiet ambiance and soft music. We'll follow your lead!
- Relax, and enjoy the amazing therapeutic benefits!